Senior Resources is a Wisconsin based organization committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information on services available to older adults. Our goal is to help older adults, family members and professionals locate appropriate resources in the state of Wisconsin.
All of the information we provide is comprehensive. All service providers within defined classifications are included at no charge. We make every effort to verify the accuracy of the information we provide. Users of our services have a complete and accurate picture of all available services.
We currently publish five directories on services for older adults in the state of Wisconsin. These directories include:
- Northeast Wisconsin Directory of Services for Older Adults
- Greater Milwaukee Area Senior Housing Options
- Greater Milwaukee Area Health Care Guide for Older Adults
- Southeast Wisconsin Directory of Services for Older Adults
- South Central Wisconsin Directory of Services for Older Adults